Building Site-Zoned I-2 (Heavy Industrial)
Includes electricity inside the building and 2 water hydrants. (1 inside, and one east of the building).
Natural gas service to the west side of the building. Not currently in service.
South Overhead door measures 12'6" wide & 12'4" tall
East door is 11'7" wide & 13' tall
Sidewalls are 14'8" tall. (approximate)
No sewer. City of Hastings will wave frontage fee from Emerson street to building. Owner will be
responsible for pump/lift station.
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION! All bidding will take place on the internet. There is a 10% buyer premium that is in addition to the final bid placed that will determine the final sales price. The auction closes at 7:00PM via soft close on Monday, October 30, 2023. If late bidding occurs, time will extend 3 minutes for each bid that is placed until all bids are exhausted. By placing a bid, you are entering into a contractual agreement with the seller to purchase the real estate should you be the highest bidder. Failure to follow through with your role in the transaction will result in negative consequences up to and including legal action to recoup damages caused to the seller due to breach of contract. Property sold "As Is, Where Is," with no warranty or guarantees, expressed or implied, by the seller or Ruhter Auction & Realty, Inc. Bidders accept the property "WITH ALL FAULTS", whether immediately apparent. It is strongly recommended that bidders inspect the property before placing a bid. Auction Software and Ruhter Auction & Realty, Inc. will not be held liable for any software or software malfunctions. The winning bidder will be notified of acceptance of the high bid immediately after the auction is closed. Successful bidder will then be required to enter into a standard purchase agreement with the Seller. A $5,000 earnest money deposit will be required within 24 hours that is non-refundable. The balance will be due by cash, certified funds, or a direct wire transfer on or BEFORE NOVEMBER 30, 2023 Property will be sold subject to seller’s confirmation. Taxes will be prorated to the day of closing. Title insurance will be split equally between the buyer and the seller.
All agents of Ruhter Auction & Realty Inc. are agents of the seller.
Welcome to Our Online Real Estate Auction!
- Location: 1722 West D Street, Hastings, NE
- Dimensions: 32 feet wide, 53 feet long, and 14 feet tall
- Overhead Door: Faces D Street-12'6" wide & 12'4" tall
- Lot Size: .40 acres
- Taxes for 2022= $664.28
Why This Property?
- Spacious: Enjoy ample space with the building’s generous dimensions and the substantial lot size of .40 acres.
- Accessibility: The overhead door facing D Street ensures smooth operations and convenient access.
- Versatility: The property’s size and features make it a perfect fit for various uses – be it a warehouse, garage, workshop, or any other commercial or personal utility.
- Prime Location: Situated in Hastings, NE, the property boasts a location that combines both accessibility and the appeal of the area.
How It Works:
- Register: Complete the simple online registration process.
- Bid: Participate in the online auction from the comfort of your home or office.